In 2014, Apple unveiled Swift as the new first-class programming language for iOS, replacing Objective-C. Swift brings a new clean modern syntax that eliminates common programming errors and improved productivity.
If you prefer a native iOS app that is easy to maintain and with most recent features, then Swift is the ideal language for you.
Benefits of Swift:
Why Brian Kayfitz?
- Swift allows your app to run extremely fast.
- Latest language to come out of Apple, which decreases the time it takes to build an app, with more powerful features.
- Modern features, such as Protocol Oriented Development, make it an easy language to learn and maintain.
- Over 5 years experience developing in Swift.
- The biggest project includes building a sophisticated eCommerce platform used by millions of customers.
Five Star Swift Consultant on Codementor, consulting on Swift architecture, code reviews and solving complicated problems created by other swift programmers.
- Experience building apps from vision to app store launch.